Thursday, January 26, 2017

Childhood Plush Toy Replacement. We Can Help You Find It!

We are here to help you. 

Hear what others have to say about our service.





Cute,soft,and very clean, A++ seller Very helpful ,easy to work with and came packaged very well. Thank you   
Joyce--- Pinetta, FL
______________________________________
Great person to buy from. I got a great price on the item and the shipping was real fast. The item was more than I expected. If you want real good service, then this the person to buy from. I rate this person A+++
LJ-- Pasadena, TX
_______________________________________
TOP NOTCH!! FAST SHIPPING! WONDERFUL ITEM! THANKS! 
Biglerville, PA 
_______________________________________
Latrice, 
I am so happy with "Nick 2" (teddy's new name). He was here when we got home from shopping. The first thing I said was "He is so fat!" Mine is so loved and matted and slept on that he is less than half the size and a totally different color. I am sure it will not be long before "Nick 2" is just as well loved. Is there somewhere for me to leave you feedback so I can benefit your selling. I know we did not do it through an Ebay or Ioffer but I would love to give you the nod. 
Thank you so much! Kelli 
Reston, VA
__________________________________________
Hi Latrice, 
I received the bears and they are great. I gave your website info to a few of the companies that were trying to locate this bear for me. They were amazed that you found them. They say they get emails all the time so now they know where to go. Thanks Again!!! Susan
Mount Larel. NJ
___________________________________________
Good Morning, I am searching for a "long lost toy" like one that belonged to my sister. I was browsing your site and noticed you have a 1976 yellow duck. I am not sure what year the duck I am looking for was made in, but I am very interested in your duck. Would you happen to have a photo of the duck? It would be greatly appreciated. 
WOW! Thank you so much.That's the duck!!! 
Brentwood, CA
____________________________________
Latrice, 
Bear arrived safe and sound. Thank you for your very prompt and courteous service. Stacy Oregon, OH
Hi Latrice,
I just got them today! Thanks..I love them!
I do like your white Gund Snuffles too...will you be getting any more? Winnie
Markham, Canada
____________________________________
I saw a Dakin teddy bear in the local senior center and fell in love with him, but he was not for sale. He was used as a  prop. I contacted Dakin and found they no longer manufactured the teddy. I was pleased to find your shop and delighted when the restored teddy bear arrived at my house. He has settled in with the other two teddy bears and seems to be happy in his new home.

Thank you for your promptness in delivering this teddy bear to me. He arrived in excellent condition.  Doris


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Plush Quest: Finding the Perfect Replacement for Your Beloved Stuffed Companion"

In our lives, certain objects hold a special place in our hearts. For many, one of these cherished items is a plush toy. Whether it's a ...